Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sandy's Coming!!!!

Hurricane Sandy is on her way, and she's 900 miles wide!  She looks furious and powerful.. so much so that she's gotten almost every big city shut down in preparation for her arrival.


All Boston schools are closed for tomorrow and it looks like it's going to be another wet and not-so-weather friendly Halloween (does everyone remember the snow storm last year?)

My family's brought in all the non-heavy lawn furniture, gathered plenty of water bottles, candles and flashlights--all in preparation for this storm.  I'm charging up my phone (although the cell towers will probably go down like last time).  I may even try to squeeze in a workout DVD and long shower tonight before we lose the hot water.  Most importantly, I've got blog posts prepared to be automatically posted each day :)

I hope everyone else is preparing themselves too!

No comments:

Post a Comment