Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Welcome

Welcome!  This is my first post of this blog, so it probably won't be read ever.. well, not until this blog is da jam, and everyone wants to know how it all started.  And seeing as all blogs start out retrospectively embarrassingly,  I'm just gonna let it all loose.  I'm a late-20's year old girl from Boston, and I admit I like to keep tabs on the latest celebrity news, going to the nail salon (love Miniluxe!), reading scientific literature, playing with my 8 year old yorkshire terrier named Lalo, trying new beauty products, being healthy and spending time with my family.  I've had a few less-than-ideal but learning-experience-type relationships in my 20s, grown a lot, but I'm enjoy singlehood right now, while also get my career on a different course.  I've been working in the legal world, but I'm currently making strides towards attending medical school one day!  I tried starting a blog before but I think I was a bit too sarcastic (or sad?) and probably didn't attract many readers.  I know everyone has their less-than days but I hope to keep this space more positive, even on my rainier days.

To get you updated in 5 seconds or less, I'm working on 3 big things right now, and they include:

1. Losing 20 lbs by the end of the year.
Right now I'm at:
I'm 5'2" with a very small frame so my ideal weight is technically somewhere between 105 and 110, but I think 20 lb loss is a healthier goal for the end of the year (with about 10 weeks left) 

2. Using my time more efficiently and getting my "To Do's" completed on/before time. 
I'm super duper A++ talented at procrastinating, err.. yeah, but I'm working on it, because the leaving-it-to-the-last-minute method has gotten me wayyy too stressed out in the past. 

3. Getting regular exercise.  
Even 30 minutes will help me feel less cruddy and will save me a lot of calories in the form of mood-enhancing cookies! 

I hope you're excited to go on this journey with me!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world (not that I'm that active posting...mainly stalking!). Am hoping over from Monica/RER.

    ReplyDelete