Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Double whammy: Clean House & Burn 100 calories!

I was inspired by Giuliana Rancic's Fabfitfun newsletter for the day.  I thought all of you guys should know!

To burn a quick 100 calories, Do some:

Activity
Duration (min)
Vacuuming
25 min
Gardening
15 min
Dancing
20 min
Ironing
25 min
Giving a full body massage / Getting it on
however long you need. I'm not setting a time limit! 
Washing the car
18 min (&save a few $!)
Walking to the local cafe
20 min
Washing the dog
14 min
Getting your shop on
25 min


Now. go double-task!

2 comments:

  1. hey!
    I found you through RER's blog. We share a similarity, I'm currently SOOO addicted to diet sodas and artificial sweeteners and I saw you kicked the habit - congrats!! I am trying but it has been so, sooo,hard..and I'm not on the successful side. :( ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for the diet soda tips. It seriously helps to know that someone who was just addicted as me, can stop cold turkey. It's funny because the first step I need to do is just STOP buying it. Ahh. IT has been verrry hard though!

    thanks sooo much!

    ReplyDelete