Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Saturday!

I got up this morning yearning for a big, greasy meal to cure my post indulgence hangover, but I held back and whipped up some High protein banana muffins instead:


Yummy yummy.  They were a little on the denser side but much better than the mushiness I've had in the past.  Recipe: 3 bananas, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tp baking powder, 4 egg whites, 1 cup Atkins baking flour, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder.  I mixed up all the Ingredients, poured it into a muffin try, and popped it into the oven at 360 deg F for 15 min.  Golden brown perfection.  Go ahead, give it a try :) 150 calories each!

Now I'm ready to hunker down for a day full of studying (and a good sweat sess later today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment