1. Catch up to some studying I was behind on
2. Send long over due emails to friends I've had falling-outs with, in sincere efforts to let go of my stale grudges and bring in fresh & positive energy & spirit into my life.
3. Eat well. I realized that not only do I have more self discipline in the morning but I also really enjoy a good dinner, so I might be the type of person who should save a good chunk of calories for that meal.
4. Kept a clean room and study space!
5. Did not watch any TV shows!
That may not sound like a lot, but it felt like a good day. I don't want to extend the challenge because that'd ruin the significance of its brevity, but I'm proposing a totally different challenge for today:
(obviously, I'm a big fan of Law & Order: SVU)
S = Simple
V = Vote
U = Unexpected
- Keep your food simple: Keep 'em to 3 ingredients or less
- No TV & Video Games, Pick up a book!
- Get yourself to the voting booths and vote!
- Do something you normally would never do - whether it's challenging, generous or a self-treat, do it!
On that note - As of today, there are exactly 8 weeks left of 2012. Crazy, right? What are your Out-8-Week Resolutions?