Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Loving Winter & Correcting my Game

Some of my winter favorites are: chunky sweaters, boots, Christmasy desserts, Christmas(!), snowmen, gingerbread cookies, down parkas and... Starbucks Red cups!


I don't know why, but they really cheer me up a lot!

Anyways, I'm at school early today (got here at 6:30) to get some work done (which I haven't gotten to yet) that's due today.  I know.. last minute preparation, but hey it's better than no preparation!  I'm kind of off my study game lately, and something's gotta be done about that. I've just been so distracted!    Then I end up losing sleep due to inefficiency, stressing like crazy in my attempts (note: not successful oftentimes) to cram last minute and just falling behind.  I know I have a lot on my plate.  6 Classes and a 30hour/week job, but I should still be managing my time better.

The truth is I am not 100 % efficient when I'm studying (or trying to) at home. I'd like to think I concentrate just as well at home as I do at school or a library, but the harsh truth is I usually can't/ don't.  I get distracted by things and people around me, the option of making myself something yummy, internet shopping, etc.  Maybe it's just too darn comfy.  Since I need to finish this semester with a bang, I will be shuttling me and my books to school or library now. Yipee?

No comments:

Post a Comment